Friday, January 15, 2021

Signal messaging app on Mobile and Desktop/Laptop.

 As WhatsAppp is updating its Privacy Policy the downloads of other apps like Telegram, Signal etc have increased and people are trying these apps.

I had downloaded Signal app on Mobile and found that many of my contacts are doing the same. I had nice video calls with couple of them.

Today I installed Signal Desktop app on Laptop and imported the Contacts from the Mobile.

If I send a message through the Desktop app unlike WhatsApp there is no need to keep the Mobile app working which is a great feature. 


No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...