Thursday, August 20, 2020

Running Zenwalk 15.0 - milestone 2020. It is Fantastic!

 I downloaded zenwalk-current-15.0-200703a.iso and installed it on a spare partition on my acer aspire3. It is based on Slackware and has Xfce 4.14 desktop and Flatpak support.


The distribution came with minimum applications but I could add Firefox, libreoffice, gnucash, aiselriot from Flathub and start the trial run of the distribution.

I am yet to understand the netpkg package manager to update but Zenwalk is light weight and great!
and more it has become rolling distribution.

No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...