Friday, January 25, 2013

How to stop ongoing download from Android Market

I was trying to download an application from Android Market on Samsung Galaxy 5 and got stuck up. I went again to Android Market and selected the application and the download for second file of that application started and none was getting completed.

I searched on Google and was advised to force close the Download Manager from Settings/Applications/Manage_Applications but could not find the Download Manager.

While in Manage Applications I pressed the left key and selected Filter options "All". Then I could see the Download Manager. I forced closed the application and the download stopped.

No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...