Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Reverification of Mobile nos through Aadhar and locking of Biometrics

I received sms from Idea that I need to get the re-verification through Aadhar Biometric since it is mandatory now. Without giving a second thought I went to neighborhood Idea Customer Care Center and told my Mobile number. They sent an OTP on the number and after getting the OTP began the process of verification through Aadhar Biometric. My finger Biometric did not work after many attempts.

After coming home I recollected that I had locked my Aadhar Biometric through Aadhar Services website.


I went back to the site and unlocked the Biometric but it allowed me only 20 minutes after which it would be automatically locked again. Then I disabled the Biometric lock.

After going back to Idea Customer Care Center I could re-verify my Mobile no through Aadhar Biometric.

I have enabled the Biometric lock once again and I hope to remember to disable it again if I need verification anytime in future.

No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...