Monday, October 12, 2020

Built My Stock Tracker on Libreoffice Calc.

 The other day I built mutual fund tracker on LibreOffice Calc. Today I built my Stock Tracker using LibreOffice Calc.

Suppose the Stock is HDFC Life whose symbol is HDFCLIFE.NS on Yahoo Finance.

Open a new Spreadsheet. Click on Sheet/Link_to_External_Data and enter the URL as https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/download/HDFCLIFE.NS and press Enter.

After a few minutes (may be seconds) the Data will come click Ok and Ok to CSV.all

The Data will come in two rows for the day.

You can select the third row and link another URL say for SBI as https://query1.finance.yahoo.com/v7/finance/download/SBIN.NS and press Enter.

The Data can be updated every day by selecting Edit/Links_to_External_Files and clicking on Update Button.

No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...