Friday, September 27, 2019

My Acer Aspire3 A315-21-43WX is showing strange colours.

NB: I have updated this post on Oct 2, 2019 and replaced the images since the earlier images were screenshots which looked as described on my Laptop but not to others. Today I have taken photos instead of screenshots.
My Acer Aspire A315-21-43WX is showing strange colours. See the Screenshot of the Ubuntu 18.04 Background below:

and notice the light blue instead of white background on the text editor below:

When I type the letters are appearing in violet colour instead of black as I am writing this post.
Thank God the Laptop is under warranty of one year since I purchased on amazon on October 10, 2018.

 I have lodged a complaint to acer, took the Laptop to Service Center yesterday and got it back today. I will give it to them for parts replacement when it arrives at the Service Center. Meanwhile I am using it as it is.

No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...