Thursday, March 21, 2019

How to add Radio City Internet Radio to Rhythmbox.

Rhythmbox is a native music app on Ubuntu. It has some built in Radio Stations but I don't listen to them.
Today I tried to add one Radio City Lata Mangeshkar Radio on Rhythmbox as follows:
I opened the webpage Lata Mangeshkar Radio and it started playing on small window at the bottom of the page.
I right clicked on the small window and selected view page info which opened on a pop up.
I selected Media and looked for Audio URL and copied the URL.
In Rhythmbox/Radio I clicked on Add button at the top and added the URL and clicked on Play symbol.
After clicking on Play the Radio got added as Radio City Lata Radio.


No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...