Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Combining multiple video files into one video file.

I had four video files which were supposed to be played one after the other. After searching on Internet I learned about using ffmpeg.

I created mylist.txt file in the folder where the video files were kept.
file '3SRB_Stretching.mp4'
file '3SRB_Swiso.mp4'
file '3SRB_Refining_Exercise.mp4'
file '3SRB_Radhe_Krishna.mp4'

Then I opened terminal and typed following command after CD to the folder.
ffmpeg -f concat -safe 0 -i mylist.txt -c copy 3SRB.mp4

I got 3SRB.mp4 file which combined the four files in mylist.txt file.

No comments:

Air India direct flight to San Fransisco has flown through China today.

 My sister in law left for San Fransisco by AI 173 flight which flows over North Pole. I tracked that flight on flightstats.com till it land...